50 Most Popular Women In The World
Women over the years have made a great impact, been of immense influence to numerous individuals and a great inspiration to the world.
Amongst women are great achievers, moving towards obliterating the narratives of patriarchy.
These women are pacesetters and have their footprints in the sands of time. From specialists to social media celebrities, we delve into the top 50 most popular women.
The COED magazine compiled this list based on Google search outcomes from the internet.
However, as a result of errors of human compilation, Justin Beiber, a male singer, happens to be on the number seven on the list.
This caused many controversies as there was a social media brouhaha stemming from the mistake; therefore, he will not be added to this list. Nevertheless, without further ado, let us continue with the list.
50 Most Popular Women In The World
- Lady Gaga: Her name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta. Lady Gaga is her stage name.
An American vocalist, composer and actress. She is known for her dynamism and innovation throughout her career in music and fashion.
She has released great records which have awarded her enormous popularity. She has 229,000,000 citations and references to her name.
- Kesha: Kesha Rose Sebert, with the stage name, Kesha, was born on the 1st of March, 1987.
A powerful singer and songwriter and also have made influential albums throughout her career. Her references and mentions on the web are about 76,100,000.
- Madonna: Madonna Louise Ciccone, an American singer, composer and actress. She has set the pace for Pop music and has earned the title “The Queen of Pop”.
With amazing albums, music videos and fashion trends, she has amassed so much clout and has over 61 million mentions to her name on the internet.
- Beyonce: Beyonce Giselle Knowles-Carter, an American singer, songwriter, producer, dancer and actress.
Her dynamics, versatility and creativity birthed her popularity.
Born in Houston, Texas, she has participated in numerous singing contests as a child. Her mentions on the internet are about 55,200,000 results.
- Rihanna: Robyn Rihanna Fenty, an American R&B, pop singer, born in Barbados.
She came to the spotlight after releasing the album, “Music of the Sun” and other singles.
She is one of the worlds best-selling artists, and her beauty care line has also helped increase her popularity.
The results of her name search have about 53,900,000 results on the web.
- Britney Spears: A star from the late ’90s, her songs and records have left the world in awe.
An American Pop singer, dancer, model, poetess, and actress. Her debut albums, “Baby One More Time”and “Oops… I did it again”, sold millions of copies. She has been of great influence through her musical style.
Her references on the web are about 46,600,000 mentions.
- Miley Cyrus: Born on the 23rd of November, 1992 in Tennesse, She is an American actress and singer.
She came into limelight after her lead role in the teen’s T.V. series, “Hanna Montana”.
Afterwards, she recorded many songs that have brought her popularity. She has about 34,200,000 mentions on the internet.
- Paris Hilton: Born on the 17th of February, 1981 in New York, she has had a very controversial social history.
She is the heiress of the Hilton dynasty, an actress and singer. She is one very popular celebrity.
She had about 33,200,000 results in summation of quotations on the web.
- Avril Lavigne: Born on the 27th of September, 1984. She is a well known Canadian singer and composer, actress and designer.
Her debut album, “Let Go”, was a huge, unprecedented success. Her popularity earned her 28,900,000 results for searches on the internet.
- Shakira: Born on the 2nd of February, 1977, Barranquilla, Columbia.
She is known for her versatility and multiple abilities as a singer, songwriter, dancer, producer, model and choreographer.
She is referred to as the most prosperous Latin American female artiste.
- Taylor Swift: Born on the 13th of December, 1989 in Pennsylvania.
She is a successful pop and country singer, composer and actress. Her album, “Fearless”, brought her into fame.
She also has songs that are international hits, and she is an award-winning grammy artiste.
- Angelina Jolie: Born on the 4th of June, 1975.
The quintessence of beauty, a talented actress, philanthropist, mother of numerous adopted children and a United Nations Ambassador.
She takes up modelling, directing and writing film scripts. Her fame arose from her numerous roles in films and philanthropic acts.
- Oprah Winfrey: An American anchorwoman, actress, producer, T.V. talk-show hostess and public figure.
She is the most prosperous social media magnate. She is very famous for her show, “The Oprah Winfrey Show”.
She became very successful through her talk show and was an exceptional media personality.
Her fortune and personality made her the most powerful celebrity from 2010-2013.
Her fortune is about 2.8 billion dollars which are enormous and more than any successful show-business woman acquires.
- Megan Fox: Megan Denise Fox is an American actress and model. She began her acting career in 2001 with several television and film roles.
In 2004, she made her film debut with a part in the teen comedy Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen.
This gained her popularity and fame.
- Jennifer Lopez: Her name has lived through the years and is a celebrity worthy of being in the social media dialogue.
She is known as J.Lo, and she is an actress, singer, fashion designer, music producer and business owner.
She is estimated with a net worth of about 400 million dollars.
- Mariah Carey: Popular five-octave range singer, referred to as the “Songbird Supreme” by the Guinness World Records.
She is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, actress, entrepreneur and philanthropist.
Known for her versatility, innovative singing style and whistle register, she got to a great height in social status.
- Sarah Palin: Sarah Louise Palin is an American politicians, commentator, author and reality television personality, who served as the ninth Governor of Alaska from 2006 till 2009 when she resigned.
- Jessica Simpson: Jessica Ann Johnson is an American singer, actress and fashion designer and has authored numerous books.
She started her singing career by performing in church choirs as a lady but got signed with Columbia Records in 1997 at the age 16.
- Lindsay Lohan: Lindsay Dee Lohan is an American actress, singer, composer, businesswoman and producer. She came into the fame in the Walt Disney Pictures film “The Parent Trap”.
- Michelle Obama: Mitchell Obama is the wife of the popular president of the United States of America.
A combination of black allure and her professionalism maintains her in the top of the trending subjects on the web.
She was working as a role model for many women and as an advocate for awareness programs on poverty, nutrition, education and feminism.
She also has an excellent legal career. This has earned her 41.3 million citations containing her name on the internet.
- Katy Perry: Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson, with stage name, Katy Perry, is an American singer, composer and has acted as a Judge on several television shows.
She is also a United Nations Goodwill ambassador.
She started her singing career from childhood as a chorister in the church. She became popular after she released the song, “I kissed a girl”.
Every other song after this immediately followed suit.
- Kim Kardashian: Kimberly Kardashian West is an American media personality, model, businesswoman, socialite and actress.
She was born on the 21st of October, 1980, in Los Angeles, California.
She is a reality star and is one of the main crew of the reality show, “Keeping up with the Kardashians”.
- Sandra Bullock: Sandra Annette Bullock is an American film producer, actress, and philanthropist.
Sandra was the highest-paid actress in the world during the period between 2010 and 2014.
She was chosen as the People’s Most Beautiful woman in 2015 and was included in Time’s 100 most influential people in the world in 2010.
- Christiana Aguilera: Christian Maria Aguilera is an American singer, composer, T.V. personality and an actress. She was born on the 18th of December, 1980 in New York City. She came into the fame with her mellifluous vocals. She has been awarded several grammy awards, and due to her active charity works, she is also recognised as a United Nations Goodwill Ambassador.
- Jessica Alba: Born on the 28th of April, 1981, in California. She is an American singer and businesswoman, model, and social activist. She has achieved fame and prestige after her act in the series, “Dark Angel” where she left the audience in awe. This series also earned her a Golden Globe nomination. She has also performed in other movies, many that have received numerous awards and nominations.
- Fergie: Stacy Ann Ferguson, with stage name, “Fergie”, is an American singer, composer, rapper and actress. She was born on the 27th of March, 1975 in California. She achieved prominence and fame when she became a soloist of the hip hop band, “The Black Eyed Peas”. She was also famous as she was a trendsetter in fashion, in the early 2000s.
- Pamela Anderson: Pamela Denise Anderson is a Canadian-American actress, fashion model and animal rights activist. She came into the spotlight after her appearance in the Playboy Magazine and for her role in the T.V. series, Home Improvement, Baywatch and V.I.P.
- Betty White: Betty Marion White Ludden is an American actress and comedian with the lengthiest television career of any media entertainer, spanning 80 years.
- Kristen Stewart: She is an American actress and movie director. She has played numerous roles in many films, and this has rewarded her with awards like the César Award, for which she was the first American actress to win. She was also a top paid actress from 2010 to 2012.
- Ciara: is Princess Harris, is an American singer, songwriter, dancer and fashion model. She was born in Austin, Texas. She started her career with a girl group named, “Hearsay”, in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Hilary Clinton: Hilary Diane Rodham Clinton is an American politician, ambassador, lawyer, and orator. She was born on the 26th of October, 1947 in Chicago, Illinois. She served as the First Lady of Arkansas in the late 1980s, First Lady of the United States of America from 1993 to 2001, as the United States Senator from New York from 2001 to 2009 and the 67th United States secretary from 2009 till 2013. She has actively advocated for child rights, gender equality.
- Jennifer Aniston: Jennifer Joanna Aniston, an American film producer, businesswoman and actress. She began her acting career at a very young age as a result of exposure, as her parents were also actors. Her major role in a film came in 1993, in the horror-comedy, Leprechaun.
- Demi Moore: Demi Gene Guynes, with the stage name, Demi Moore, is an American actress and filmmaker She was catapulted into fame after her debut film in 1981. She also gained recognition as a member of the Brat Pack with other major roles.
- Heidi Montag: Heidi Blair Pratt, born on 15th of September, 1986. She is an American reality star, singer and actress. She came into fame after being cast in the MTV reality T.V. series, “The Hills”.
- Marilyn Monroe: Born as Norma Jean Mortenson on the 1st of June, 1926. She was an American actress, model and singers.
Famous for her acts in, “Blonde Bombshell”. An important influence on the pop culture and to the movie industry.
50 Most Popular Women
- Hilary Duff: Born on the 28th of September, 1987 in Texas. She is a popular actress, singer, movie producer, fashion model, businesswoman.
She began her acting career at a young age, performing in the adolescent T.V. show, “Lizzy Mcguire”, which shot her into success and stardom.
- Ashley Tisdale: Ashley Michelle Tisdale, an American actress, singer, movie producer.
At a young age, she already appeared in over 100 adverts and had played minor roles in television and theatre.
She attained a milestone in her career when she played the role of Maddie Fitzpatrick in the Disney Channel Series, the Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
No wonder she appears on our 50 Most Popular Women
- Katie Price: Katrina Amy Alexandra, an English media star, fashion icon, businesswoman, singer and author.
She was born on the 22nd of May, 1978. Her fame has made her on our list of 50 Most Popular Women
- Vanessa Hudgens: She is an American actress and musician. She was born on the 14th of December, 1988, in California.
She came into the spotlight after her performance as Gabriella Montez in the High School Musical movie series.
This show has also paved the way for many other contract deals and contributed significantly to her sustained media presence.
- Amy Winehouse: Amy Jade Winehouse, an English vocalist and songwriter.
She was born in the United Kingdom on the 14th of September, 1983.
Famous for her rich contralto vocals and her dynamics and blend in musical genres, combining Soul, R&B, Jazz.
Unfortunately, she died on the 23rd of July, 2011. Nevertheless, her life has sustained her name on media.
- Carrie Underwood: An American actress, songwriter, fashion designer, and singer.
She became prominent after she won the American Idol, the fourth season in 2005.
- Kelly Clarkson: Is on our 50 Most Popular Women. An American singer, composer, actress and T.V. personality.
Born on the 24th of April, 1982 and also rose into prominence after winning the first season of the American Idol, which secured her huge contract deals.
- Sarah Jessica Parker: An actress, movie producer, and fashion designer. Her act as Carrie Bradshaw on the HBO television series, “Sex and the City”, brought her into the spotlight.
Her roles and performances in other movies have also earned her several movie awards.
- Lily Allen: London based singer and songwriter. She was born on the 2nd of May, 1985.
She is the daughter of Keith Allen, who is a movie actor and also her mother was a movie producer.
- Adriana Lima: A Brazilian actress and fashion model who came into fame as Victoria’s Secret Angel from 1999 to 2018.
- Tina Fey: Elizabeth Stamatina Fey was born on the 18th of May, 1970. She is an actress, humorist, writer, movie producer and playwright.
She has been captioned on N.B.C. sketch comedy series, and she also produced the celebrated comedy series, “30 Rock and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.”
- Carmen Electra: Tara Leigh Patrick was born on the 20th of April, 1972 in Ohio, U.S.A.
She is a professional fashion model, singer, actress, dancer. She authored the well-known book, “How to be Sexy”.
- Scarlett Johansson One of the most paid actresses of all Time, she is an American actress born on the 22nd of November, 1984 in New York City. She has made several appearances in the Forbes Celebrity 100 list.
- Eva Longoria: An American actress, producer, movie director, businesswoman and activist. She was born on the 15th of March, 1975 in Texas, U.S.A.
50 Most Popular Women Source: Dakingsmanblog