Graphic Content: A Father set his son on fire for stealing N500
A Nigerian man set his son on fire in Afia Nsit, Eket Local Government in Akwa Ibom.
The victim identified as Abasiofon Idorenyin had 70 percent of his body burnt and suffering from life-threatening injuries.
The incident happened on the 29th of August 2019.
According to reports, It was alleged that Abasiofon stole N500 from his landlord, his father heard about the accusation. He poured petrol all over his body before lightning it burning over 70 percent of his body.
Graphic Content: A Father set his son on fire for stealing N500 – In Another News
Nollywood Actress Shan George reveals she has been suffering from spine disease
Shan George revealed this in a post on her official Instagram page.
According to the actress, She has been battling a spine disease that has been keeping her in and out of hospital since January this year.
She disclosed that she had a very delicate surgery that could render her permanently paralyzed if not correctly done.
The 49 years old actress said she was scared of the hospital bills that were in millions of Naira.
Giving appreciation to the hospital she was admitted to, and Shan George said she’s recuperating fine, and she survived.